Complete a Survey - Terms and Conditions
- The ‘2022 Complete a Survey’ prize is a complementary family weekend pass to the 2023 Murrumbateman Field Days.
- Survey postcards must be fully completed during the two days of the event and dropped in the box at the exit gate to be eligible. Survey postcards received after the Sunday of the event are ineligible, null and void.
- On the website, the survey will stay up for 10 days after the last day of the event and entrants can complete this survey online within this time and be eligible.
- Only one entry per e-mail/residential address will be considered for contest entry.
- The draw will be made on the premises of the survey research company Destination Research & Development at or before 5pm, 17 days after the last day of the event which is Wednesday, 26 October 2022.
- The prize winner will be notified via e-mail, phone or postal address by Murrumbateman Field Days staff.
- The result will be published on the Murrumbateman Field Days’ website – the winner may nominate for their name to remain anonymous and the town only published.
- The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to the organiser and requesting the name, unless as per Point 7 above, they wish to be anonymous.
- The winner may not request substitutions of prize winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Murrumbateman Field Days in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- You agree to hold the contest organisers, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harm from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with the Materials submitted to the organiser and used in any manner in the organiser’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Murrumbateman Field Days reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
- By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
These Terms and Conditions are provided by Murrumbateman Field Days
Ph: (02) 6227 5895 or email@example.com